Hello and welcome to another blog post by me, Ethan Moxnes! I created a little introductory video to let you all in on who I am and what this blog will be about for the near future. I'm excited to have everyone here who is willing to learn a little bit about me. Stick around as I continue to get better at blog posting and social media!
Sunday, February 20, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chef Lance's on Phillips
Chef Lance's on Phillips is a restaurant that has been on my hit-list for a while now and my wife and I finally got the opportunity to t...
-
Charlie's Pizza House has been a staple of Yankton, SD for over 60 years but I had yet to try it. It came to my home town of Sioux Falls...
-
Chef Lance's on Phillips is a restaurant that has been on my hit-list for a while now and my wife and I finally got the opportunity to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment